Our physician-led program under the direction of a team of cardiologists and pulmonologists is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists & Pulmonologists
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified Nurses
- 7-Days Per Week Therapy services (as prescribed)
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory & Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- On-Site EKGs
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies including Liquid Oxygen
- Bladder Scanning
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.